hosted by Laverne Diede & Rhonda Fitterer
- 1 lb. hamburger (85% lean)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 ½ cups purchased or homemade garlic-mashed potatoes
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger in skillet until thoroughly cooked and no
Longer pink. Remove to large bowl.
2. Add 1 Tbsp. butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes
Until soft stirring often. Add carrots & celery; cook until soften. Add to beef.
3. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. butter in same skillet. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute until
Slightly browned, stirring constantly. Slowly stir in broth. Bring to a boil over high heat
Boil 1 minute until slightly thickened. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and salt. Pour over
Beef mixture — stirring to coat. Stir in peas. Spoon into 1 ½ quart glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with potatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30 minutes until golden brown.
No Bake Cheesecake
- 2 — 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla chips
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Graham cracker crust
- Blueberry pie filling (or your favorite flavor)
Melt chips in a microwave safe bowl; allow to cool. Combine cream cheese and chips and mix well; fold in cool whip. Pour batter in gram cracker crust and chill overnight or until firm. Top with blueberry filling or your favorite flavor.