hosted by Laverne Diede & Rhonda Fitterer
Creamy Smothered Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, halved and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 – 4 pork loin chips, 3/4 inch thick & trimmed of fat
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 2 tsp ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- Chopped fresh chives, optional
In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned and tender. Transfer mixture to plate. Season pork chops with pepper; add to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, turning once, until browned. Remove from skillet to plate; cover and keep warm. Add chicken broth, cream cheese spread, ranch seasoning and cooked onions to skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until bubbly and slightly thickened. Add pork chips back to skillet, cook 2 -3 minutes or until heated through. Cool 5 minutes before serving to allow to thicken. Serve with egg noodles; garnish with chopped chives.
- 8-10 cups peeled & cored apples
- 6 oz. cinnamon imperials or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. water
Add all ingredients to a large saucepan. Cook on low heat until candies are dissolved and apples have softened. Cook longer for an applesauce consistency.